Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Little Guy

As promised, here's a little update on my littlest man. First of all, can I just say, I cannot believe he's almost 10 months old, how did that happen? I've already started thinking about his first birthday, which is so crazy to me. How can his first birthday be approaching? I just had him! Anyways, I've already started thinking about it because being so close to Christmas, it's going to be a little trickier to plan, even if it's just family, since December is such a busy month, at least in this family it is.

Ok back to the update, like I said he's almost 10 months old and he's a big boy. Remember that scrawny little baby he was right at first? Well, not anymore. At his 8 month doctor's appointment he weighed in at a hefty 20 or 21 lbs ( I can't remember, should have blogged about it 2 months ago).


He's got gorgeous blue eyes and hair that sticks straight up. If you've seen him in person in the last few months, you know exactly what I'm talking about. His hair really does stick straight up, making it look slightly as if we've styled it with some sort of hair product, I assure you, we haven't. I think it's adorable!


He's crawling now. It's actually an army crawl, meaning his tummy never leaves the floor, and it looks like he's a soldier crawling under barbed wire or something, but he's fast and can get where he wants to go. He's also pulling up a bit, although most of our furniture is just a little too tall for him to get a hand on.


He loves playing with Caleb and follows him everywhere. He smiles all the time and laughs easily. He's definitely a Mama's boy and gets upset if he wants me to hold him and I can't.



He loves going to for walks and will easily sit in the stroller, very content, for 45 minutes. He's a happy boy and that makes it easy to take him places.


He's so sweet and has definitely won my heart. Just look at those big blue eyes.


2 comments:

lexie johnston said...

melt my heart! i know that as parents, you are #1 and #2 fans of that hair, but i may be the THIRD biggest fan of that hair!!! love that munchkin!

Elaine Clowers said...

Thanks Lex! I do think it's pretty cute :)

Post a Comment