Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Harvest Festival


On Saturday we headed to a local harvest festival for the morning. Caleb is finally old enough to really enjoy stuff like this, so I knew he'd have a good time. Throw in some popcorn and cotton candy and you've got the makings for a wonderful time.

They had a petting zoo, pumpkin painting, face painting, a hay ride, and a couple of bouncy castles. Caleb wanted to do it all!

checking out the petting zoo

his first taste of pumpkin

Caleb wanted a spider on his face

my boys on the hay ride

hanging out in the stroller
(if you look closely you can see his one and only tooth peeking out)

my sweet boys

We had a great time and will probably make this festival an annual thing. Lots to do, and did I mention it was completely free? Well, it was. Can't beat that.

I'm still planning on taking the boys to another little pumpkin patch we go to every year to pick out pumpkins towards the end of the month. I'm hoping it'll feel a little more like fall by then, cause I can't miss out on taking our annual pumpkin patch pictures.

Remember Caleb's first trip?

and then last year?
Can't believe how big he'll be this year!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Such precious boys! Looks like the Fall Festival was a big hit!

Post a Comment