Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 31, 2011

Crafty

I've been feeling crafty lately, so I decided I would start sharing some of my craft projects on my blog. If you don't have children you may not be interested in this because almost everything I make is for the boys.

I'm going to start with my most recent project. It was so quick and easy you wouldn't believe it, but I think it turned out pretty cute. It's a superhero cape and mask for Caleb. All the Halloween costumes I've seen lately inspired this little project.





Supplies - hot glue gun, old adult sized t-shirt, felt

Cost - $0 ( I already had everything I needed) but if you needed to buy felt it would probably cost you about $1-2

Time - 15-20 minutes

1 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Elaine! So super cute! I love it!

Post a Comment