Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, April 17, 2011

a special weekend

We are at the end of a very fun filled and special weekend.  While Ethan and I spent Saturday afternoon at choir rehearsal, Charles took Caleb to our Sunday School class crawfish boil.  I was disappointed that I had to miss it, but glad that they had a good time.

They went fishing, played some ball, and hung out with friends.  I think we're gonna have a little sportsman on our hands.  I mean, you don't find many 1 year olds that can handle a fishing pole by themselves.




 My baby with the fish he caught.  I'm pretty sure it's touching his face...don't ask me why.


Sunday was a special day because Ethan was baptized and we had lots of family and friends celebrate with us.  The boys were all dressed up and looked so sweet.  They both behaved so well during the baptism.  I was one proud Mama.

Disregard the black eye ... I promise I didn't punch him :)


Look at that sweet face.


Our little family.
Caleb still does the "cheese" face when he knows someone is taking his picture.


This little guy was worn out by the end of the day.


We are very blessed to have lots of family and friends to share such a special occasion with.  
Thanks to everyone who helped up celebrate!


0 comments:

Post a Comment