Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade - kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time."   1 Peter 1:3-5

We have had a wonderful Easter weekend, very busy, but very fun.  We started the weekend on Saturday by going to an Easter egg hunt with lots of friends from church.  Caleb had fun gathering eggs, although he really wanted to open each egg after he picked it up.  Unfortunately, my camera battery was dead on Saturday so the only picture I have from that day was taken with Charles' phone and it's not great, but as some of you know, it's hard getting a good picture of 2 little ones!


After lunch and the egg hunt, we headed home for naps before going to a live outdoor concert.  It was an absolutely beautiful night. We again, got to see lots of friends from church, and Caleb got to run, play and dance, dance, dance to the music.  Have I mentioned before that Caleb really loves dancing?  Well, he does.  I'll have to get a video of him dancing before he outgrows this stage.  Ethan loved watching all the people, and getting passed around from person to person.  I love that he's such and easy baby and that we can take him places like that and not have to worry about him being a problem.

Sunday, we woke up early and headed to church.  I had to be there early, so I took Ethan with me.  And Charles and Caleb came a little later.  The service was great, the music beautiful, and the sermon excellent (as usual).  

After church we went to my parents house for lunch with lots of family.  This was the first family function where Caleb was old enough to actually enjoy playing with some of his older cousins, and he was hysterical.  He thought he was being so funny, and the older kids were just cracking up as his goofiness.  I've said it before ... he's quite a character!

Thankfully I remembered to charge my camera so I have took lots of pictures.  I'll end this long post with some pictures of our Easter weekend.  

 Ready to hunt for some eggs!



 Checking out the goods...







 Caleb loves his Aunt Rachel!

 Ethan trying out his new toy, and Caleb watching in the background.

 Ethan enjoyed hanging out, watching all the people.



I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!





                                                                                                                      

0 comments:

Post a Comment