Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Party Time!

We had Ethan's first birthday party today. He doesn't actually turn one until Tuesday, so you can expect a birthday post then, but for today I'm going to share some pictures from the party.

It was a low key, just family kind of party. But Charles and I have pretty big families so it was close to 20 people. We had pizza, salad and cupcakes and opened presents, Caleb got to play with his favorite cousin, and we just had a fun family day.

some of the decorations my sister and I made

my mom's handiwork

birthday boy and big brother

opening presents - Caleb was a big helper

Caleb and his daddy

not sure what to think of everyone singing to him

but decided in the end that it deserved an applause

tentatively tasting the cupcake

He likes it!

sweet blue eyed boy

enjoying his cupcake

"man, that was good!"

Yay for birthdays!

the birthday boy had a very fun day, followed by a very long nap

My next post will probably be all about my sweet (almost) one year old, so stay tuned...

1 comments:

Post a Comment