Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, June 20, 2011

6 months old


My Sweet Ethan,

I cannot believe you are 6 months old today.


Time has gone so quickly and it seems like just yesterday you were a tiny little guy, barely fitting into your newborn clothes.


I have loved spending my days with you for the last 6 months. I have loved watching you grow and change.


I have loved watching your personality develop.


I love your sweet smile that lights up the room.


I love watching you with your big brother. I can tell that you wish you could be running around with him, but it will come soon enough, I promise. I'll blink my eyes and my two boys will be chasing each other through the house.


You are such a joy to be around and I am so blessed that you are mine.
I love you, my sweet boy, and can't wait to watch you change over the next 6 months.

Love,
Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment