Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 27, 2012

My littlest man

Now it's Ethan's turn. I actually meant these update posts to happen consecutively but life got in the way and it didn't happen, but better late than never.


My sweet little Ethan is 14 months old now and cuter than ever. His bright blue eyes and chubby little face just make my heart melt. Here are a few things I want to remember about him at this age:

First and foremost, he is a Mama's boy, much more than Caleb ever was. While Caleb had his moments of preferring me over other people, that's the norm for Ethan. He wants to be with me, or at least in sight of me, all the time.



He loves music and dancing (or bouncing up and down) and clapping his hands.

He loves his big brother. He follows him around and loves playing with him, and is completely oblivious to the frustration he sometimes causes Caleb by messing up his 'big boy' toys.

He's finally walking! He had a bit of a later start than Caleb did, but once he started he picked it up quickly and now he's walking all over the place.


He loves bananas and goldfish crackers. He points to the kitchen when he's hungry and wants a snack, and if given a choice always picks one of those two. He could eat 2 bananas in one sitting if I let him.

He is loud! So very very loud! At times it makes me want to pull my hair out, like for instance when we're in the car and he's in his car seat squealing about something, and there's no way to get away from the noise. But I think it's just his way of making sure he's not forgotten in the shuffle. He wants to make sure we remember that he's there. Don't worry, sweet Ethan, we could never forget about you.


He has dropped his morning nap, for the most part. He still needs it occasionally, if he's had a late night or early morning for some reason, but most days he naps in the afternoon with Caleb.

He loves books, and I love that he loves books. I better not even try putting him to bed without a story first because he will let me know that he needs a book before bedtime. And he will often during the day, find a book and bring it to me so I can read it to him.

He finally got a few more teeth. He got his first two teeth (bottom middle) at around 10 months, and just in the last few weeks got the next two (top middle).


He is a little mischief maker. He loves getting into the TV cabinet and pulling out all of our DVDs, he loves playing in the bathroom and he loves getting into the 1 cabinet in the kitchen that he's not allowed to play in.

He loves playing with balls, and puts everything in his mouth.

He's a sweet, adorable little guy and I can't wait to continue watching him grow into a little boy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment